All abstracts reviewed by the Advisory Board members and selected abstracts assigned to appropriate sessions for presentations.
Extended abstracts no longer than two pages including figures and references. The abstracts prepared in accordance with the template provided and submitted to email@example.com (no longer applicable) by July 21, 2017.
Those asked to present a poster, limited size of 3′ wide x 4′ tall. Click here for additional suggestions.
The theme for 2017 was Modeling and Validation Across Scales. The following is a list of identified session topics.
- Observational Field Campaigns
- CFD Applications
- Mesoscale to Microscale Coupling
- Analysis and Design Methods for Wind Turbines
- Experimental Scale Simulations
- Using the Science for Technology Advances
- Systems Design and Optimization
- System Reliability
- Uncertainty Quantification and Propagation
- Enabling Technologies for Wind Energy Integration
- Open Data Efforts in the Wind Energy Sector and Data Needs
- Wind Power Forecasting
Note: Full paper submissions are not required