This page refers to the 2017 edition. Please use the menu to access most recent content.
We invite you to submit an extended abstract for consideration for the 3rd International Conference on Future Technologies for Wind Energy taking place October 24-26, 2017, in Boulder, Colorado, USA. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Advisory Board members and selected abstracts will be assigned to appropriate sessions for presentations.
Extended abstracts should be no longer than two pages including figures and references. The abstract should be prepared in accordance with the template provided and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 21, 2017.
Note: Full paper submissions are not required
If you have been asked to present a poster, please make sure it is no larger than 3′ wide x 4′ tall. Click here for additional suggestions.
This year’s theme is Modeling and Validation Across Scales. The following is a list of identified session topics. When submitting an abstract, please suggest to which session you believe your paper should be assigned.
- Observational Field Campaigns
- CFD Applications
- Mesoscale to Microscale Coupling
- Analysis and Design Methods for Wind Turbines
- Experimental Scale Simulations
- Using the Science for Technology Advances
- Systems Design and Optimization
- System Reliability
- Uncertainty Quantification and Propagation
- Enabling Technologies for Wind Energy Integration
- Open Data Efforts in the Wind Energy Sector and Data Needs
- Wind Power Forecasting